We provide state-of-the-art design and development services for small and medium-sized businesses to help them achieve an online presence that delivers the very best for them and their own clients.
Whether your goal is an e-commerce (business) website, product or information pages, we can ensure that your visitors enjoy informative, user-friendly and interactive experiences.
We offer a comprehensive in-house service ranging from domain registration and hosting to the design of logos, sourcing of photographic images, layout, programming and deployment.
Every website includes:
- Fully responsive design
- Domain name registration and renewal
- Unlimited hosting and bandwidth
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Unlimited email addresses
- Submission to all major search engines
- Dedicated website consultant
- Access to our knowledgeable support team
IF YOU Already have a website
We offer very competitive rates to perform website maintenance using content management systems, to do a complete redesign, or to add a few pages to existing websites.
If yOU ARE Looking for something more advanced
We can create virtually any kind of website including content management systems, dating sites, property searches, password protected content, and e-commerce shopping systems as well as private intranet / extranet content.
Design process STEP-BY-STEP
- You give us your requirements by e-mail as attachment, in person, or by mail
- We will contact you with a cost estimate based on your requirements
- Once you sign an Agreement with us, we will proceed as follows:
- Registration of any domain names you require
- Setup of a web hosting account if required
- Production of initial website design and layout that you can view online
- Once you are satisfied with the website design, we will develop website pages and complete programming tasks
- We will then transfer the website to your web hosting account
For your convenience, we make websites available to view online during our production process that allows our clients to see the progress and to give us their feedback. It is a process similar to producing proofs of printed information.